Start Your Career Story NOW! FREE Workbook
So, let me guess. You wouldn’t exactly say that you’re career is where you thought it would be, right?
You aren’t doing work you love – definitely not the work you thought you’d be doing – but it’s just this side of tortuous so you’ve stuck around.
Maybe you need to dive in like Ingrid,
“In my opinion, anyone in a leadership role should be required to take this program. Maureen has such finesse in her delivery of the tools. She gradually gets you to the ultimate place with very little push. She nudges the soul and your mind, at the same time. She is truly a vessel to help humans be better at who they are.”
Or maybe you’ve reached a staggeringly abrupt road to nowhere and you’re not exactly sure how and where to find that little gem of a career super highway again?
Or maybe you’re just lost and are worried if you don’t get it together now, your time will be up.
In this way too short of a thing we call life, I believe all of the above are wildly unacceptable.
I see too many people who are just getting by and accepting mediocrity in their work and their lives.
And it’s really burning me up!
Hell, I was one of those people just a few years ago myself!
And because I know what it feels like to go from dreading the dawn of each new work day to now rushing out of bed every day so I can work even more, I want to help you go from unfulfilled, unsatisfied, underpaid and under appreciated to LOVING your life and career again.
Together we’re going to bring the kick ass back. And the best part… it will be easier and far more joyful than you think.
Ready to get started? Sign up for a FREE Career Clarity Consult.
“Thank you again for today’s call and the impact your insights are having already and will have in my life going forward.
This was one of the most insightful conversations I have had and will accomplish the tasks given.”
-L.D., Sales Executive, FL, US
Wanna know more about me?
I’m going to keep this simple – here are 11 random things you might not know:
- While training for my first marathon in 20 years, I received a phone call from my doctor telling me I had breast cancer. I ran my ass off the next day and promised myself I’d change my life.
- I believe the best way to grow a company is to grow its people. While I was a leader in healthcare organizations, I grew and built multi-million dollar companies by building up their most valuable resource – humans.
- I’m often described as “big-hearted with high-standards”. In other words, if I were an animal, I’d be a deer.
- I love the camera. Put me in front of one – especially Periscope – and I feel smack dab in the middle of my cozy place.
- I was a champion yo-yo trickster in 7th grade. I used to spend hours mastering “impressive” tricks and then I’d return to my parents with bloody fingers and a “rock the cradle” presentation to show them – and myself – that I could do anything I set my mind to.
- My first job as a teacher involved teaching kids how to ride their bikes without training wheels. A payment of ten cents by a grateful parent gave me a boost of adrenaline that I never wanted to end.
- My favorite memory of all time involves a cot, some stars and the open air. I’m not a camper, but the Colorado River was awesome. Usually I’m a 4 or 5 star kind of girl, but those nights I was happy with a million!
- I do my best to never “should” people. But I can’t help myself when it comes to negative self-talk. So here goes, you should never say anything to yourself that you wouldn’t say to your favorite 8 year old in the whole world.
- I collect memories and happy trinkets. I’m the proud owner of baseball’s from 8 of the 30 major league parks and over 40 medals from 5K’s-Marathons.
- I am certain that everyone has a superpower. And that everyone has something they can do that is extraordinary. Unfortunately most people never discover what that is. When I’m lucky, I get the chance to help people find out where their kick ass-ness lives. I think that’s my superpower.
- I’m a plant-based nutrition advocate and I eat my famous 10 ingredient salad every day. Greens, avocados, mangoes, fruits, nuts and any veggie I can find. Food is my favorite medicine.
You ready? Let’s talk.
“The motivation and clarity I have received from Mo’s workshop cannot be compared to any other workshop I have attended. I am blown away at how much I have learned about myself in these last few sessions. We are learning to stand firm in our true selves and focus on our personal strengths to become an extraordinary leader.”
-Brenda, Health Care Leader
Mo Faul, former C-Suite Healthcare executive and author of the career growth E-Books, 3-2-1 Career Story, Your 30 Minute Mission Statement and 11 Lessons to Your Kick Ass Career & Life has also put her money where her mouth is, inspiring young women through her funding and as a producer of the documentary film Dream, Girl.
She is the creator of the Kick Ass Career Course Coaching Program where she works with clients – privately and in groups – to help them align who they are with what they do. She also coaches corporate leaders with her Leadership NOW! Program focusing on aligning leaders and developing leaders with their true nature and matching that with their role and success map.
After a 5 year career working as a nurse, Mo spent over 20 years as a healthcare executive in a variety of different leadership roles. It was through this career journey that she discovered a love of mentoring and coaching. When she was diagnosed with breast cancer she decided it was time to take all of her education, training and expertise out for a spin and open her own coaching company. Today she coaches, teaches and speaks all over the country about how to turn tragedy into triumph and bring the kick ass (with soul) back to your career and life. You can visit her online at www.MoFaul.com and also follow her on Twitter @CoachMoFaul and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CoachMoFaul.