Once you’ve applied, they will follow up within 48 hours regarding your loan. Please make sure to watch for a call from a (772) phone number. They’ll be able to answer any questions and ensure all necessary paperwork is submitted.
- Rates from 4.99% APR
- 2-minute app will result in personalized rates from top lenders
- Prequalified rates are based on credit history but will not affect your credit
- If one of the prequalified rates looks good, click through to the lender’s site to complete their process
- A co-signer can be added to improve loan options
- No interest if paid in full in 6 months.
- After that, interest will be charged on the purchase from the purchase date.
- Variable Purchase APR is 25.49%. The APR will vary with the market based on the U.S. Prime Rate.
0.00% introductory APR for 18 months from date of account opening. After that, your APR will be 16.49% to 24.49%, based on your creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the U.S. Prime Rate.
Balance Transfers: 0.00%introductory APR for 18 months from date of account opening.
Also included is:
- Account protection features such as Zero Liability protection for promptly reported unauthorized transactions, alerts1 , cell phone protection2
- My Money Map – tools to help you manage spending and create a budget with ease
- Access to your FICO® Credit Score with Wells Fargo Online®3
- Auto rental collision damage waiver
- Roadside dispatch
- Travel accident insurance
- Travel and emergency assistance services
AMERICAN EXPRESS BLUE
- The amount they’ll offer as your credit limit will be up to $25k.
- The payments can be scheduled for whatever day of the month is preferred. So if it’s set for the 16th but you prefer the 1st, you just have to call customer service.
- The minimum payment per month is 1%. So for the $8k purchase, that would only be $80/month.
- 0% APR intro for the first 15 months.
- You get a percentage cash back for the purchase that can then be applied back to the balance.
- And you can apply and get it set up online.
- Combination of credit and/or debit cards
- Saving account
- IRAs or Retirement accounts
- Having friends and family invest in you (several of our clients have gone this route…and I mean really invest – pay them back with interest! Few people can refuse 10% interest as a return on an investment)
- Selling off old/useless/unneeded things on eBay or Craigslist (clients have sold jewelry, engagement rings, horse trailers…you name it!)
- Collecting debt from family and/or friends