JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Working alongside our Enrollment Team to coordinate calls, schedules, etc.
- Customer and Client Communcication
- Video Editing
- Graphic Design
- Scheduling and coordinating posts, videos, and graphics for publishing across social media
- Pre-Client communication – Responding to messages & inquiries
- Promotional email setup and scheduling
- Blog maintenance
- Learn & utilize a variety of systems
- Special projects
THESE ARE THE QUALITIES WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Available for a full-time position
- College Degree Preferred
- Proficient in various technological mediums
- Graphics and Video Editing knowledge/experience preferred
- Excels in multi-tasking (can handle multiple priorities, duties, jobs/projects, and responsibilities)
- Open to learning new skills and picks up new skills quickly.
- Professional written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent customer/client service.
- Well organized
- High attention to detail
- Works effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Planning and Time Utilization: Consistently plans/coordinates work to achieve maximum productivity and efficient without sacrificing quality, accuracy and customer service. Meets deadlines in completing job assignments and special projects.
- You must be EXCITED for the opportunity to join a company that is changing the paradigm for what it means to be a high-ranking woman in Corporate America. Our clients are seen as having it all, yet they are overlooked and forgotten based on the titles and outward success. Inside, they are struggling to live fulfilling lives and sacrificing their personal life for the firm. If you do not have empathy for these highly successful women, DO NOT APPLY.
JOIN COACH MO
For those of you who know me and what I do, then you’ll know that this isn’t a dip-your-toe-in-the-water opportunity. I am a trailblazer and our company is at the forefront of ending the sacrifices highly successful women are prone to make and make executive work-life balance not only achievable but the new status quo.
WHO ARE WE?
We are a rare breed of behavioral experts, philosophers, and well-being professionals who share a passionate belief that the answer to well-being and the elusive work-life balance is rooted in an innovative and profound understanding of human behavior.
JOIN A WORLD-CLASS TEAM
No one has the SUPPORT we have. No one has the PROVEN METHOD we have. No one has the RESULTS we have.
We are rapidly streaking to a multi-million dollar revenue business and need a world-class team who believes in our mission.
That means this train has NO BRAKES. If you’re going to work with us, you need ENERGY, ENTHUSIASM, and MASSIVE DEDICATION. If you are a dabbler, DO NOT APPLY.
If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, jump to our initial inquiry page to find out more.